Marketing Assistant – Heywood – maternity cover
- Salary: Competitive
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Assistant/ Executive to work at our Heywood Head Office.
This is a 12 months fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30.
This is a stand alone role and you will expected to manage all marketing activities for the company.
Duties to include
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
• Planning and implementing online and print marketing campaigns
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new campaigns
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
• Assist with writing corporate literature & preparing presentations
• Assist with developing advertisements and campaigns
• Produce sales fliers for the Sales Team
• Maintain public relations and brand photographic library
• Compile and maintain press release distribution list, file and track press clippings
• Monitor and update company websites with current information
• Assist with developing corporate and product social media campaigns
• Assist with exhibition and event organisation
• Provide telephone, office and administrative support
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good attention to detail and accuracy
• Confident and dynamic personality with strong creative outlook
• Self-motivated and team player with good organisational and planning skills
• The ability to work with a wide range of personnel at all levels within the company
• Knowledge of marketing techniques and public relations disciplines
• The ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines
• Strong copywriting and proof reading skills
• Strong IT skills including all Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge / experience of website maintenance and the use of social media
• Previous experience in a B2B environment is preferable
• Driving licence is preferable
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or fill out the form.