Stock Clerk – Heywood
- Salary: Competitive
We are currently receuiting for an experienced Stock Clerk to work at our busy Heywood Head Office.
Working hours are 07:00-19:00 based on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Main duties to include:
• Stock Administration – Data input and stock allocations
• Maintaining Booking Diary
• Signing up PODs and liaising with drivers
• All aspects of stock control and stock investigation within the business
• SAP/AS400 – stock control for customers
• Scanning of documentation
• Telephone Queries
• Undertaking adhoc activities
Skills and experiences:
• Good planning, organisational and prioritising skills
• A good knowledge of stock inventory systems
• Ability work to specific deadlines
• Good communication
• The ability to investigate systems’ failures and issues
• Excellent attention to detail
• Competent IT user – Excel, Word, Outlook
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or fill out the form.