Transport Clerk – Heywood
- Work Type: Admin
- Salary: Competitive
We are currently recruiting for a Transport Clerk to work at our Heywood Head Office.
Working hours are 07:00-19:00 based on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Duties to include:
- Debriefing drivers
- Uploading TACHO’s onto the system
- RCOM reports tracking drivers
- Producing drivers 2nd run paperwork
- Ensuring that all group PODs are on Imscan correctly
- Completing Status 0 report
- Completing Fleet Data Stats and Working Time Directive
- Inputting agency hours
- Reporting defects
- General office duties
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form.